This herbal/nutrient-based product is designed to work in conjunction with the PMS daytime formula to ease premenstrual syndrome symptoms.The packaging states the product assist with restful sleep, maintaining melatonin levels, and feeling calm and relaxed.
It works via a herbal sleep formula, plus melatonin and GABA. GABA is our natural anti-anxiety neurotransmitter and melatonin is our circadian rhythm sleep hormone.
- Valerian root powder (Valeriana officinalis) (sedative, anti-anxiety) – 100mg
- Herbal blend – 100mg
Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) (sedative, anti-anxiety)
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) (sedative, anti-inflammatory)
Lemon balm (Melissa off.) (sedative)
Hops (Humulus lupulus) (sedative)
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (to improve stress response)
- L-Theanine – 200mg (precursor to GABA)
- GABA – 200mg – anti-anxiety neurotransmitter
- Melatonin – 3mg – sleep hormone
- Gelatin (the capsule, made from animal products – not vegan)
- Magnesium stearate – for the smooth running during manufacturing (holds powder together)
- Silicon dioxide (silica – quartz is made from silica) – anti-caking agent that absorbs excess moisture
Dose: 2 capsules (60 caps)
Cost: US$9.99 (US$0.33c per capsule)
Who owns VH Essentials?
VH Essentials is a subsidiary of Wisconsin Pharmacal Co, a pharmaceutical company, which has a shop set up to sell their different branded products, Lake Consumer Products, also a subsidiary of Wisconsin Pharmacal Co. These products are commonly available at regular retailers and supermarkets in the United States.